MEMPHIS — Here we go again. Thursday night’s American Athletic Conference game between the Tigers and SMU has been postponed due to COVID issues within the Mustangs program.
This marks the third straight AAC game to be postponed for the Tigers, who haven’t played since a December 29th win over USF.
Next up for the U of M, a road trip to Tulsa on Sunday. That’s a stretch of 20 days between games.
- Big second half carries Tigers to big win over Shockers
- Man steals $30,000 worth of wiring from Renasant Convention Center
- Man stabbed to death in the Medical District
- Southaven Police searching for missing woman with dementia
- ‘America needs to lead the way’: Democrats pleased with Biden’s first day in office, Republicans frustrated