FORT LAUDERDALE, Fla. – New England Patriots owner Robert Kraft will not face trial on charges he paid for massage parlor sex.
Florida prosecutors announced Thursday that they are dropping a misdemeanor charge against Kraft after a court blocked their use of video that allegedly shows him paying for sex at the Orchids of Asia spa in early 2019.
A court ruled last month that the video cameras police secretly installed in the spa violated the customers’ right to privacy.
Kraft could still face a suspension from the National Football League.
- Stimulus stalled: Senate working against ticking clock to try and pass coronavirus relief package
- Memphis Police Director: Murders are up 50 percent compared to last year
- SCS students expected to return to class in January; parents must decide by end of the month
- As Senate weighs COVID-19 relief, AP reports White House tried to control CDC pandemic messaging
- Virtual learning: A day in the life of a student and teachers