Pelicans general manager David Griffin said it is “critical” and that New Orleans will have mindfulness training every day.
Other teams say they have similar plans in place, as 22 clubs prepare to resume play in a so-called bubble near Orlando, Florida.
The mental health and wellness director of the players’ union said downtime in Orlando and restrictions on player movement will present challenges. He added that he anticipates some increased anxiety, tension and restlessness.
- Memphis Shelby County COVID-19 Joint Task Force gives update
- Sisters separated by orphanages, foster homes are reunited after 46 years
- Memphis ranked No. 4 large metro for most successful female entrepreneurs
- 2 schools close in Chattanooga after positive virus tests
- Report: American Airlines set to drop flights to as many as 30 smaller cities