BIRMINGHAM, Ala. (AP) – Alabama is the media favorite to win the Southeastern Conference title while Florida is the pick to win the Eastern Division.
Alabama received 77 votes to win the championship game on Dec. 19 in Atlanta, while Georgia and LSU each were picked on seven ballots.
The SEC released results of voting Wednesday from reporters covering the league.
- Stocks fall on Wall Street as hopes for new virus aid fade
- Longtime poll worker helps open first day of early voting in Crittenden County
- 7.5 magnitude earthquake strikes near Alaska, triggering tsunami warning
- Grand Jury indicts teen in firefighter’s death
- CVS hiring several thousand work-from-home employees among 15,000 openings