GAINESVILLE, Fla. — Florida coach Dan Mullen announced on social media he tested positive for the coronavirus.
On a Twitter post, Mullen thanked fans for their support of the program this week. Then he added that he too, tested positive and is currently self-isolating from his family.
Earlier in the week, the SEC announced No. 10 Florida and LSU are now scheduled to play in December, after a COVID-19 outbreak within the Florida program.
- Hernando man in need of a transplant gets Pass It On surprise
- NXIVM sex cult founder Keith Raniere sentenced to 120 years in prison
- Main Street in Memphis reopens to traffic Wednesday
- Arkansas reports first flu death of the season
- President Trump’s campaign website hacked in cryptocurrency scam