CLEVELAND (AP) — Dillon Brooks scored 21 points and the Memphis Grizzlies recovered after blowing a 16-point lead to beat the Cleveland Cavaliers 101-91.
Brandon Clarke scored 15 points and Tyus Jones had 13 points, seven assists and three steals for the Grizzlies, who won their second straight and improved to 3-1 on the road.
Memphis led 73-57 late in the third quarter, but Cleveland responded with a 27-8 run capped by Damyean Dotson’s basket with 6:43 remaining in the fourth to go ahead by three.
- Memphis man accused of shooting girlfriend 13 times in front of children
- Quick-thinking waitress used sign to save boy from allegedly abusive parents, Florida police say
- Tennessee lawmakers poised to OK Medicaid block grant push
- Tennessee community mourns 2nd football coach after losing battle to COVID-19
- Delta, United, Alaska: No guns in luggage for DC flights