OXFORD, Miss. (AP) — Matt Corral accounted for five touchdowns, including a go-ahead 91-yard touchdown strike to Elijah Moore in the fourth quarter, as Mississippi rallied to defeat South Carolina 59-42.
Trailing 42-38, Corral found a wide-open Moore waiting in the middle of the field at the South Carolina 45-yard line. Moore then turned and raced into the end zone to put Ole Miss ahead to stay, 45-42 with 12:02 remaining.
The Rebels finished with 708 yards of offense, the most in school history in an SEC game. Corral finished 28 of 32 for 513 yards passing, a school record, including four touchdowns.
- Memphis student overcomes challenges to make her dream a reality
- Tennessee legislation would stop executions of intellectually disabled
- More ‘plus-up’ stimulus payments on the way to taxpayers this week, IRS says
- Ghislaine Maxwell wants trial delay, blames prosecutors
- US expels Russian diplomats, imposes sanctions for hacking