This is an archived article and the information in the article may be outdated. Please look at the time stamp on the story to see when it was last updated.

When you or your child get an ear infection, you probably run to your General Practitioner, or an ear Nose and Throat Specialist.

But next time you may want to call the chiropractor!

Dr. Matt Hayden, with Chiropractic Memphis Downtown, joined us to explain why.

Ear Infections: Helping the Body Heal the Hurt

  • Thursday 6 p.m.
  • Chiropractic Memphis Downtown
  • 45 N. Third
  • Suite 101