This time of year we love everything pumpkin spice.
Hollywood Casino's Executive Pastry Chef David Rodriguez joined us with a decadent recipe for Pumpkin Cheesecake.
Trust us, it was delicious.
- Hollywood Casino
- 1150 Casino Strip Resort Blvd.
- Robinsonville, MS
White Chocolate Pumpkin Cheesecake
3 ½ Pounds Cream Cheese (7-8oz Cream cheese packages)
1 ½ Pound Granulated Sugar
7 Each Egg
1 Pound Sour Cream
1 ½ Cup Heavy Cream
1 Pound White Chocolate
1 Pound Pumpkin Puree
1 Tbls Cinnamon Powder
1 Tbls Ginger Powder
1 Tbls Nutmeg Powder
1 ½ cup of Graham Cracker or 40 Ginger snap crushed
8 oz Unsalted Butter
- In a small bowl, combine graham cracker or gingersnap crumbs and butter. Press onto bottom of a greased 13-in. x 9-in. or round cake pan baking dish; set aside.
- In a large bowl, with a paddle attachment; beat cream cheese and sugar until smooth. Add the pumpkin puree, cinnamon, ginger, nutmeg and vanilla. Add eggs; beat on low speed just until combined.
- Place white chocolate in a bowl; heat the cream and pour into chocolate and whisk until chocolate has melted.
- Add chocolate mixture to the batter; mix well and pour over crust.
- Bake at 350° for 40-45 minutes or until center is almost set. Cool on a wire rack for 10 minutes. Carefully run a knife around edge of baking dish to loosen; cool 1 hour longer. Refrigerate overnight.