This is an archived article and the information in the article may be outdated. Please look at the time stamp on the story to see when it was last updated.
We’re discussing the latest efforts to crack down on gangs in Memphis.
- The MGU is a joint effort of six primary law enforcement agencies:
- The United States Attorney for the Western District of Tennessee
- The Federal Bureau of Investigation
- The Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives
- The Shelby County District Attorney General’s Office
- The Shelby County Sheriff’s Office
- The Memphis Police Department