Tennessee Voices helps people digitally
Ricki Harris with Tennessee Voices explains how the organization is making it possible for Memphians to get professional help digitally.
Teens sell sanitizer for Operation Red Shoes
Two Mid-South teens are making and selling hand sanitizer to raise money for Operation Red Shoes, a local nonprofit that helps families of children with cancer.
Cooking with Chef Cody Wright
Chef Cody Wright has a tasty dish you can easily whip up while you’re stuck at home.
CHEF CODY’S STAY AT HOME JALAPENO POPPER WONTONS
- 12 wonton wrappers, *I found them in the produce section of my local grocery store
- 4 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 c. sour cream
- 12 oz. bacon, cooked & crumbled (reserve 2 Tbsp.)
- 1 c. shredded cheddar cheese, reserve 2 Tbsp.
- 3-4 jalapeños, seeded and chopped (**for more spice, do not remove all the seeds)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Spray muffin pan with cooking spray.
- Place one wonton wrapper in each muffin cup; bake 10 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Remove from oven and cool slightly.
- In a medium-sized mixing bowl, stir together cream cheese, sour cream, bacon, cheddar cheese, and chopped jalapeños.
- Spoon filling into wonton cups, then sprinkle with reserved bacon and cheese.
- Return to oven and bake for an additional 8-10 minutes, until wontons are golden brown and cheese is melted.