Interview with Mayor Lee Harris
Eating right with Dr. Ian Smith
Cinco de Mayo cooking with Chef Gaye Sandoz
Cinco de Mayo Cajun Sizzling Pork Tenderloin Tostados
- 1 pork tenderloin, cut 1 inch cubes
- Tony Chachere 30 minute,Pork Marinade
- Tony Chachere’s New No Salt Seasoning
- 2 teaspoons oregano
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 3 tablespoons oil
- 2 dozen small corn or flour tortillas
- 1 can refried beans.
- Tomato Salsa
- Radishes, trimmed
- Cilantro sprigs
- Avocado, sliced
- Sour Cream
- Shredded Lettuce
- Cheddar Cheese
- Heat beans with a little bacon fat or cheese. Marinate pork pieces for 30 minutes. Drain and pat dry (for browning).
- Season with Tony’s, oregano and chili powder.
- Heat oil in black iron skillet. Fry pork until no longer pink. Take out. Drain on paper towels. Keep warm.
- Heat skillet. Place tortillas in skillet and lightly brown. Turn. Good to drain on paper towels.
- To assemble add pork and other toppings on top of tostado shells.