This is an archived article and the information in the article may be outdated. Please look at the time stamp on the story to see when it was last updated.
St. Patrick’s Day is Friday, but you don’t have to be Irish, to celebrate like one!
Chef Will Renick has a recipe that will be fun for the whole family!
- Celtic Crossing
- 903 S. Cooper St.
- (901) 274-5151
Corned Beef Sliders
- 4 lbs. corned beef brisket
- Mary Rose sauce
- Swiss cheese
- Slider buns
- Step 1: Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Step 2: Place corned beef brisket in roasting pan, fatty side up, covered with 8 cups of boiling water.
- Step 3: Seal with foil and braise for 4 hours at 325 degrees.
- Step 4: Once meat has cooled, shred using two forks.
- Step 5: Place shredded meat on slider buns and top with sauerkraut, Mary Rose sauce and Swiss cheese.
- Step 6: Dig in!