In case you haven’t noticed, Christmas is just more than two weeks away.
There’s only 17 more shopping days left, and if you’re still struggling with what to buy, lifestyle expert JJ Keras is here to help!
Over the next three days, she’ll be giving us great gift ideas for the men, women and children in our lives.
First up, the guys:
- iRobot Looj 330 Gutter Cleaning Robot blasts away leaves, dirt and clogs while brushing gutters clean. $299.99
- Metrokane Rabbit Electric Cocktail Mixer $20
- Pyramid Vodka is made from quality local ingredients and distilled in small batches. Starting at $19.99 and available at Buster’s Liquors.
- Memphis Grizzlies Holiday Packs start at $20 per game and come with a free “Grizzmas” scarf
- Shotwell Candy Company is handmade in Memphis, TN and comes in a variety of artisanal flavors. Starting at $9.75 and available at Buster’s Liquors.
- Owen and Fred Bar Accessories: You Earned It Bottle Opener $28.
- Meat Mark-It Personalized Steak Branding Iron–mark those steaks with pride $19.95
- MeUndies Boxer Brief–The only pair of boxer briefs he’ll ever want to put on. $20
- Owen and Fred toiletries come with fun, cheeky messages: Hey Handsome Shaving Kit Bag $68, Cool. Collected Comb $5 and You Dirty Dog Soap with Cedar Soap Dish $8.75