Rudy Giuliani, President Donald Trump’s lawyer, said the campaign will bring lawsuits in states where Trump is locked in a battle for electoral votes with former Vice President Joe Biden.
“We are going to continue the lawsuit here,” Giuliani said at a Wednesday afternoon press conference in Philadelphia. “We’re going to bring a second one, and then we’re going to bring a federal lawsuit and we’re going to take a very good look at whether we bring this nationally. We’re certainly going to bring it here (Pennsylvania) and to Wisconsin. Quite possibly, we’ll do a national lawsuit and we’ll really expose the corruption of the Democrat party.”
The Trump campaign on Wednesday said it will sue Pennsylvania over a lack of “transparency.” They have also filed suit in Michigan to halt the vote count there.
As of 4 p.m. Wednesday, the Associated Press had not called the vote in either of those states because the votes were too close.
- Tennessee OKs Medicaid block grant; fate unclear under Biden
- When can grandparents safely visit their grandkids after receiving the COVID-19 vaccine?
- Owners of Cleveland bakery arm themselves with guns as violent protesters try to get inside
- Man arrested after stealing Arkansas police cruiser
- Dog and goat serving as mayor raise money to renovate playground