MEMPHIS, Tenn. — Police say a woman was killed by gunfire while watching fireworks on the Fourth of July.
The woman was taken to Methodist Hospital, where she was pronounced dead. Police responded just after 10 p.m. Saturday.
An investigation showed the woman had been watching fireworks on Olympic Street in North Memphis when she was hit by gunfire, police said.
- Tennessee woman renews license online, gets new ID with picture of empty chair
- Appeals court will rehear request to dismiss Michael Flynn’s case
- Mystery masks: Unsolicited face masks from China arriving in mailboxes
- Police chase ends after suspect’s car crashes into Covington home
- Daughter of woman killed during prison escape files lawsuit