MEMPHIS, Tenn. — A Mid-South woman was charged in connection with a crash Tuesday evening.
The accident at Boyd Street and Tate Avenue sent a man and a woman to the hospital just before 10 p.m. Tuesday. Police said a third person was also taken to the hospital with critical injuries.
On Wednesday, authorities said they charged Ernestine Hollomon in connection with the crash. She faces a number of charges including DUI child endangerment and public intoxication.
- From Beale Street to Overton Square, Memphis music venues singing the blues over business lost to pandemic
- Hernando Police search for suspect after stabbing
- Caught on camera: WREG crew almost run off road by suspects fleeing police
- Woman found dead in Tipton County parking lot; man sought for questioning
- Mother confirms son shot at Arkansas school dies from injuries