MEMPHIS, Tenn. — A Mid-South woman was charged in connection with a crash Tuesday evening.
The accident at Boyd Street and Tate Avenue sent a man and a woman to the hospital just before 10 p.m. Tuesday. Police said a third person was also taken to the hospital with critical injuries.
On Wednesday, authorities said they charged Ernestine Hollomon in connection with the crash. She faces a number of charges including DUI child endangerment and public intoxication.
- Governor Bill Lee says he plans to address 3rd grade reading and math issues within weeks
- President Trump unveils health care plan, signs order protecting preexisting conditions
- Shelby County officials announce new development in South Memphis to address infrastructure
- What are some of the nationwide solutions to help students most in need during the pandemic?
- Memphis activists say man pointed gun at them during march for Breonna Taylor