MEMPHIS, Tenn. — A Mid-South woman was charged in connection with a crash Tuesday evening.
The accident at Boyd Street and Tate Avenue sent a man and a woman to the hospital just before 10 p.m. Tuesday. Police said a third person was also taken to the hospital with critical injuries.
On Wednesday, authorities said they charged Ernestine Hollomon in connection with the crash. She faces a number of charges including DUI child endangerment and public intoxication.
- Collierville couple dies days apart from COVID-19 complications
- Memphis-area hospitals say they need more nurses as COVID-19 cases continue rise
- Covid concerns aside, Tigers ready to tip off season in Sioux Falls
- Biden’s first Cabinet picks diverse, historic
- Lawmakers push to pass COVID-19 relief bill before the end of the year