MEMPHIS, Tenn. — Excluding the Shelby County Trustee’s Office at 157 Poplar Avenue, all
Shelby County Government buildings located downtown will remain closed Tuesday, February
23rd due to limited plumbing from water pressure issues, according to the Mayor’s office.
Affected buildings include:
- Shelby County Administration, 160 N. Main St.
- Shelby County Clerk, 150 Washington Ave.
- Old Courthouse, 140 Adams Ave.
- Offices located at 201 Poplar Ave.
- Shelby County Support Services, 584 Adams Ave.
- Shelby County Health Department, 814 Jefferson Ave.
- Juvenile Court, 616 Adams Ave.
The administration will monitor the situation closely and will make a decision as when to reopen
on a day-by-day basis.