MISSISSIPPI — Gov. Tate Reeves is set to provide updates about Mississippi’s coronavirus response on Wednesday.
The governor’s briefing is scheduled to begin at 2:30 p.m. and will be streamed on this post and on WREG’s Facebook page.
- FBI asks for nationwide help in identifying male who may have information in child sexual exploitation case
- Ford recalls over 700K vehicles; backup cameras can go dark
- Tennessee’s medication abortion law blocked by judge
- Retail showdown: Target Deal Days to be held same time as Amazon’s Prime Day sales
- Kentucky AG asks for delay in release of Breonna Taylor grand jury proceedings, recordings now expected Friday