PHOENIX — A Phoenix family was left in pure shock after they received a very special surprise at their door just in time for Christmas.
It all began when Kathie O’Leary and her husband Mike decided to order food from a neighborhood business, KPHO reported. Sometime later there was a knock at the door, but it wasn’t a complete stranger who stood on their porch.
It was their son Max, 22, who had been stationed at Luke Air Force Base as a flight mechanic for F-16s.
The surprise was caught on camera.
- Grizzlies open record 7-game road trip with win in Chicago
- Friday Night Stripes puts a wrap on spring practice for the Tigers
- The names of the 8 victims murdered in the Indianapolis FedEx mass shooting
- ‘This violence must end’: Calls for action on Capitol Hill after latest mass shooting
- Landers Nolley to return to Tigers