MEMPHIS, Tenn. — Police say a female was in critical condition after a stabbing Saturday morning in North Memphis.
Officers responded to 1346 Vollintine Ave. at 6 a.m.
The victim was taken to a hospital. Police haven’t released her age.
No suspect information was available.
- The CDC issues a dire warning for the fall if coronavirus measures are not followed
- Without college football, sports networks will have to fill a whole lot of airtime
- ‘I had no clue it would impact so many’: Teacher’s positive back-to-school post goes viral
- SCS updates school dress code for virtual learners
- Dolly Parton releasing first Christmas album in 30 years