CORINTH, Miss. — Five total coronavirus cases have been confirmed at Corinth High School, school officials said on Instagram Tuesday.
After school on Monday, school leaders learned of two more individuals who tested postiive. Those individuals and anyone who had prolonged exposure to them have been told to quarantine for 14 days. They will not be allowed to attend school and will have to attend virtually until two weeks has passed.
Last week was the first week back at school for students in Corinth.
As one of the first districts to resume in-person classes, the school district assured parents it is in constant contact with the Mississippi State Department of Health and the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention about safety measures.
- Some Mid-South stores struggle on Black Friday
- Crumbling road leaves homeowners cut off from driveways
- COVID-19 concerns prompt Methodist Hospital to cancel elective surgeries
- Tigers’ Adair no longer on U of M roster
- SpaceX Starship prototype ready to make highest hop as environmental review underway