MEMPHIS, Tenn. — Two men are facing a long list of charges in connection to the shooting death of a 6-year-old boy in Frayser back in April.
Aison Golden was getting ready to go to a birthday party when he was shot April 11 in the 800 block of Par. He was rushed to the hospital where he later died.
On Thursday, police arrested Ronnekio Johnson and James Murphy after they were indicted on charges of first-degree murder, attempted first-degree murder, employment of a firearm, aggravated assault, reckless endangerment and enhancement of punishment for use of a firearm in the commission of a felony.
The pair allegedly fired multiple shots in homes in the 800 block of Par. The District Attorney’s Office said there were multiple children playing outside or inside the homes at the time of the shooting.
- Midtown haunted house opens with health rules in place
- Memphis lawmaker seeks to ban no-knock warrants statewide
- Shelby County Election Commission tests new smartphone program to help voters avoid long lines
- Woman shot in Whitehaven; two suspects on the run
- Shelby County Sheriff calls use of new ‘e-shields’ a ‘regrettable mistake’