MEMPHIS, Tenn. — Two men are facing a long list of charges in connection to the shooting death of a 6-year-old boy in Frayser back in April.
Aison Golden was getting ready to go to a birthday party when he was shot April 11 in the 800 block of Par. He was rushed to the hospital where he later died.
On Thursday, police arrested Ronnekio Johnson and James Murphy after they were indicted on charges of first-degree murder, attempted first-degree murder, employment of a firearm, aggravated assault, reckless endangerment and enhancement of punishment for use of a firearm in the commission of a felony.
The pair allegedly fired multiple shots in homes in the 800 block of Par. The District Attorney’s Office said there were multiple children playing outside or inside the homes at the time of the shooting.
- Biden’s executive orders target racial inequalities
- Mississippi man charged in human trafficking investigation
- United Airlines sale: Flights as low as $29
- Juveniles robbed by man pretending to sell shoes, Shelby County deputies say
- Biden: 200 million more COVID-19 vaccines ordered, expected to arrive this summer