MEMPHIS, Tenn. — Memphis police made two arrests in connection to a shooting at a Whitehaven gas station over the weekend.
Court records said a victim showed up at Methodist South Hospital saying he had been shot by two men armed with assault rifles on Saturday. He said it happened at the Valero gas station on East Shelby Drive.
Police said the shots also hit a home on nearby Hodge Road with 10 people inside. No one was injured inside the house.
On Tuesday, Roderick Pratcher and Robert McDonald were each charged with 11 counts of aggravated assault.
- Governor Bill Lee says he plans to address 3rd grade reading and math issues within weeks
- President Trump unveils health care plan, signs order protecting preexisting conditions
- Shelby County officials announce new development in South Memphis to address infrastructure
- What are some of the nationwide solutions to help students most in need during the pandemic?
- Memphis activists say man pointed gun at them during march for Breonna Taylor