MEMPHIS, Tenn. — The Tennessee Valley Authority announced which community partners will be getting donated water from the company.
The company donated 80,000 bottles of water to MLGW customers currently under the Boil Water Alert. The TVA is not distributing the cases at their site, but instead are handing them over to community partners.
The following entities have been selected by TVA to hand out the water:
- Municipal Governments
- Berean Missionary Baptist Church
- Breath of Life Christian Center
- Douglass Community Center
- Shelby County Commissioner Sawyer
- Champions Pharmacy
- Allworld Project Management
The news came the same day the utility company MLGW announced the boil water notice would be active until further notice.