MEMPHIS, Tenn. — Time is runing out for people in Tennessee to apply for a program that will help out with feeding your children.
The deadlin for the Tennessee Department of Human Services’ Pandemic Food Assistance Program is Friday at 4:30 p.m.
The program gives parents money for food to use at any location that accepts EBT, or online with Amazon and Walmart.
Tennessee families that recieve SNAP benefits already qualify for the card.
For more information, click here.
- How valuable is your favorite team? Forbes just ranked the top 50
- Memphis Police searching for missing 1-year-old boy last seen with his father
- MPD: 2 shot, including an 11-year-old child, in South Memphis
- Founder of Mother’s Day hated candy and greeting cards, preferred moms get a different gift entirely
- Give mom native plants this Mother’s Day and help Mother Nature, too