MEMPHIS, Tenn. — Time is runing out for people in Tennessee to apply for a program that will help out with feeding your children.
The deadlin for the Tennessee Department of Human Services’ Pandemic Food Assistance Program is Friday at 4:30 p.m.
The program gives parents money for food to use at any location that accepts EBT, or online with Amazon and Walmart.
Tennessee families that recieve SNAP benefits already qualify for the card.
For more information, click here.
- Motorcyclist dies in crash in South Memphis
- Memphis cancel upcoming match-up against UTSA amid growing COVID-19 concerns; Tigers add game later in the season
- Deputies identify victim of construction site shooting as 38-year-old Memphis man
- Homes burned as winds push California fire into desert floor
- Tropical Storm Beta spurs hurricane worries for Texas