MEMPHIS, Tenn. — Time is runing out for people in Tennessee to apply for a program that will help out with feeding your children.
The deadlin for the Tennessee Department of Human Services’ Pandemic Food Assistance Program is Friday at 4:30 p.m.
The program gives parents money for food to use at any location that accepts EBT, or online with Amazon and Walmart.
Tennessee families that recieve SNAP benefits already qualify for the card.
For more information, click here.
- Collierville couple dies days apart from COVID-19 complications
- Memphis-area hospitals say they need more nurses as COVID-19 cases continue rise
- Covid concerns aside, Tigers ready to tip off season in Sioux Falls
- Biden’s first Cabinet picks diverse, historic
- Lawmakers push to pass COVID-19 relief bill before the end of the year