MEMPHIS, Tenn. — Three people are in the hospital following a crash Tuesday night in South Memphis, police said.
Officers responded to the crash just before 10 p.m. at Boyd Street and Tate Avenue.
Police initially said a man and a woman were injured in the crash. The man was taken to the hospital in critical condition and the woman in non-critical condition.
MPD then said a third victim was also taken to the hospital in critical condition.
This is still an active investigation.
- TN superintendent calls state voucher expansion plan a ‘sham’
- White House urges Congress to act quickly on Ukraine aid
- ‘Wolf of Wall Street’ Lamborghini Countach hits auction
- Free toys, activity pages, and creative stickers: Grab Tennessee’s first travel toy catalog featuring the state’s top 25 attractions
- 3 university presidents to face grilling on campus antisemitism at House hearing