MEMPHIS, Tenn. — Three people are in the hospital following a crash Tuesday night in South Memphis, police said.
Officers responded to the crash just before 10 p.m. at Boyd Street and Tate Avenue.
Police initially said a man and a woman were injured in the crash. The man was taken to the hospital in critical condition and the woman in non-critical condition.
MPD then said a third victim was also taken to the hospital in critical condition.
This is still an active investigation.
- 3 people shot, including a child who’s in critical condition on Monday night
- ‘Absurd’: $1B earmarked for PPE spent on body armor, jet parts
- MPD escorts homeless from abandoned vehicle inspection ahead of demolition
- Time running out to register to vote in TN, AR, MS
- Woman crushed to death by heavy machinery on California beach