MEMPHIS, Tenn. — Three people are in the hospital following a crash Tuesday night in South Memphis, police said.
Officers responded to the crash just before 10 p.m. at Boyd Street and Tate Avenue.
Police initially said a man and a woman were injured in the crash. The man was taken to the hospital in critical condition and the woman in non-critical condition.
MPD then said a third victim was also taken to the hospital in critical condition.
This is still an active investigation.
- Biden’s executive orders target racial inequalities
- Mississippi man charged in human trafficking investigation
- United Airlines sale: Flights as low as $29
- Juveniles robbed by man pretending to sell shoes, Shelby County deputies say
- Biden: 200 million more COVID-19 vaccines ordered, expected to arrive this summer