MEMPHIS, Tenn. — Three people are in the hospital following a crash Tuesday night in South Memphis, police said.
Officers responded to the crash just before 10 p.m. at Boyd Street and Tate Avenue.
Police initially said a man and a woman were injured in the crash. The man was taken to the hospital in critical condition and the woman in non-critical condition.
MPD then said a third victim was also taken to the hospital in critical condition.
This is still an active investigation.
- GOP congressional delegations surge upon South Texas border again, demand Biden administration fix migrant ‘crisis’
- Pedaling for a purpose: Group of friends takes 800-mile bike ride for a good cause
- Pfizer, BioNTech ask FDA to approve use of vaccine in children ages 12 to 15
- Sheriff: Man arrested, charged with murder after victim found along Hacks Cross Road
- All scream for Dolly ice cream: Limited edition treat reselling for up to $1,000 online