Here’s your first look at Baby Yoda in Season 2 of “The Mandalorian”:
The trailer was released Tuesday morning. Season 2 of the show will begin on Disney+ on Oct. 30.
No other details have been released yet, including if Disney+ will follow last season’s pattern of releasing a new episode every week or release the entire season at once.
The show received 15 Emmy nominations, including one for Best Drama Series.
If you’re looking to fill the time before Oct. 30, the docuseries “Disney Gallery: The Mandalorian” continues to stream on Disney+.
- WWII veteran’s canteen found in St. Louis, makes its way back to Oklahoma
- Border Patrol agent stabbed; migrant assailant shot and killed, CBP says
- Memphis Shelby County COVID-19 Joint Task Force gives update
- Group of dads tackle man accused of peeping on teen in Cracker Barrel restroom in SC
- What can Democrats do in response to Trump’s Supreme Court pick? These three scenarios are getting attention