TENNESSEE (WATE) – You may think to yourself, who has the best-looking patrol cruiser in the country? Now, you can vote to see who owns such a prestigious accolade.
Tennessee state troopers are vying for the top spot in a national competition for the best-looking cruiser.
The Tennessee Highway Patrol is in the running, after submitting a photo of their 2019 Ford Explorer Police Interceptor with a 2007 Harley-Davidson Electra Glide Police Edition motorcycle.
If they win, they’ll be featured on the cover of American Association of State Troopers Best Looking Cruisers 2021 wall calendar.
You can vote until noon on July 22.
- White House releases statement on weekend house party in East Nashville
- A 8-year-old South Carolina boy is mowing lawns for busy first responders, single moms and feeding the hungry
- Coronavirus in Arkansas: Governor Hutchinson, state officials to give update on COVID-19 response
- From behind nursing home window, Colorado woman meets grandson she never knew
- Marines react to discovery of sunken tank, remains off California coast