MEMPHIS, Tenn. — A 16-year-old girl was killed in a shooting in Raleigh that left two others in critical condition just after midnight, police said.
Officers responded to the 3400 block of Invergarry at 12:10 a.m. Sunday. They found three people with gunshot wounds.
The teenager was pronounced dead at the scene. Two other victims were taken to Regional One.
Police have no suspect information. They ask anyone with information to call Crime Stoppers at 528-CASH.
- WATCH: Mississippi governor addresses coronavirus response
- White House releases statement on weekend house party in East Nashville
- A 8-year-old South Carolina boy is mowing lawns for busy first responders, single moms and feeding the hungry
- Coronavirus in Arkansas: Governor Hutchinson, state officials to give update on COVID-19 response
- From behind nursing home window, Colorado woman meets grandson she never knew