HARDEMAN COUNTY, Tenn. — Special Agents with the Tennessee Bureau of Investigation and the Bolivar Police Department arrested a teenager in connection to a fatal shooting in Hardeman County, Tennessee, Saturday morning.
TBI Special Agents joined Bolivar Police in investigating a report of a shooting shortly after 3 a.m. in the 100 block of Morocco Road. When BPD arrived on the scene, they found a 17-year-old male lying in the driveway dead from apparent gunshot wounds.
TBI said as the investigation continued, it led them to a suspect who is also a teenager. TBI Agents and Bolivar Police, with the assistance of investigators with the Hardeman County Sheriff’s Department, arrested the 17-year-old male Saturday morning.
The teen is being held in a juvenile detention facility pending a Juvenile Court hearing in Hardeman County.
- Dak Prescott signed a football for a sick Texas teen, now she’s returning the ‘faith’
- Americans sweet on chocolate, baked goods during pandemic, study finds
- Second stimulus checks: Pelosi still hoping to strike deal before election
- Senate votes to advance Amy Coney Barrett; confirmation expected Monday
- Police: Woman found shot to death at Whitehaven Motel 6