MEMPHIS, Tenn. — Police made an arrest in a deadly double shooting in Hickory Hill from over the summer.
Jarvis Bowden, 31, was captured Monday evening and charged with first-degree murder, attempted murder, especially aggravated robbery, especially aggravated burglary and employment of a firearm.
Authorities said Bowden was one of four suspects seen on camera breaking into a home in the 5000 block of Cedarcrest Court in July 2020. They were there 50 minutes before shooting Marcus Davis and a female victim.
Davis was pronounced dead on the scene. The female victim was rushed to the Regional Medical Center with a gunshot wound to the head.
After the shooting, Bowden was seen fleeing the scene carrying a large box and a bag, police said.
He had been on the run until Monday when he was captured and charged.
- NXIVM sex cult founder Keith Raniere sentenced to 120 years in prison
- Main Street in Memphis reopens to traffic Wednesday
- Arkansas reports first flu death of the season
- President Trump’s campaign website hacked in cryptocurrency scam
- Protests, looting in Philadelphia continue after officer-involved shooting