MEMPHIS, Tenn. — A warrant was issued for a Memphis man accused in a shooting that left an eight-year-old girl dead.
The warrant for Cedric Conley, 43, charged him with first-degree murder, attemtped first-degree murder, convicted felon in possession of a gun and employment of a firearm.
According to police, Conley reportedly fired shots in the 5200 block of Shelborne Circle on November 22. When first responders arrived, they found Jordyn Washington dead inside her home from a gunshot wound. Authorities said Washington was not Conley’s intended target.
If you know where he is, call Crime Stoppers at (901) 528-CASH.
- NASA to test engine for ‘most powerful rocket in the world’ at space center in Mississippi
- Third stimulus check: Here’s when you might get a $1,400 direct payment
- Elvis Presley’s Graceland starting virtual tours
- Tennessee authorities searching for alleged members of identity theft ring operating out of Memphis metro area
- Orpheum announces new changes to upcoming Broadway season