MEMPHIS, Tenn. — A Memphis man was arrested and given a $1 million bond in connection to the murder of a local firefighter.
According to police records, 18-year-old Delvone Williams was accused of killing Courtney Anderson last week during a robbery in Whitehaven.
By the time first responders arrived to the Hillcrest Apartments, Anderson had died in the parking lot, having been shot mulitple times.
Witnesses said he was shot while walking to his car. They said right before the shooting that they heard Williams and two others talking about robbing him.
After the incident, all three took off running.
Williams was arrested on Monday but the other suspects are still on the run. If you know anything, call Crime Stoppers at (901) 528-CASH.
- Three soldiers killed in upstate NY military helicopter crash
- Man accused of crushing officer with door during Capitol riot is arrested
- Michigan parents denied legal rights to their babies due to outdated law
- Tunica Police investigating deadly shooting
- Pair of robbers hit two Memphis businesses in less than an hour