MEMPHIS, Tenn. — A Memphis man was arrested and given a $1 million bond in connection to the murder of a local firefighter.
According to police records, 18-year-old Delvone Williams was accused of killing Courtney Anderson last week during a robbery in Whitehaven.
By the time first responders arrived to the Hillcrest Apartments, Anderson had died in the parking lot, having been shot mulitple times.
Witnesses said he was shot while walking to his car. They said right before the shooting that they heard Williams and two others talking about robbing him.
After the incident, all three took off running.
Williams was arrested on Monday but the other suspects are still on the run. If you know anything, call Crime Stoppers at (901) 528-CASH.
- Grizzlies coach Taylor Jenkins addresses police shooting of Daunte Wright
- Man carjacked, shot at after pulling into driveway
- Horn Lake police looking for stabbing suspect girlfriend identifies from her hospital bed
- Allergy season is getting longer and more intense
- Why some people should return their stimulus checks