This marks the first time the NFL has had to cancel an event on its calendar because of the pandemic.
The HOF game was scheduled to be played Canton, Ohio, on Aug. 6.
The annual HOF enshrinement ceremony has been postponed.
The HOF kicks off the NFL season as being the first preseason game of the year.
- Germantown Police look for people responsible for multiple car break-ins
- Naya Rivera death ruled an accidental drowning, Ventura County officials say
- President Trump now says he supports DACA, wants to make it law
- Man shot at Cordova restaurant
- University of Memphis previews plans to safely reopen for fall semester