This marks the first time the NFL has had to cancel an event on its calendar because of the pandemic.
The HOF game was scheduled to be played Canton, Ohio, on Aug. 6.
The annual HOF enshrinement ceremony has been postponed.
The HOF kicks off the NFL season as being the first preseason game of the year.
- Volunteers build playground for 6-year-old South Carolina boy with leukemia
- Kentucky AG to announce results today in Breonna Taylor shooting death probe
- FBI seeks more potential victims in ‘Cheer’ star Jerry Harris child porn case
- Hollywood studios and unions get back to work with new protocols in place
- Tennessee gov announces $55M in farm, forestry COVID-19 aid