MEMPHIS, Tenn. — Police say a person is recovering after he was shot downtown overnight.
Officers responded to 250 Peabody Place at 1:25 a.m. Saturday, where they found the male victim. His age was not given.
An investigation found the shooting happened several blocks south, in the area of Third Street (B.B. King) and G.E. Patterson.
He was initially taken to Regional One in critical condition but was upgraded to non-critical, police said.
- 1 million lives lost: World marks painful COVID-19 milestone
- 2 people shot, one child killed in Southwest Memphis on Monday night
- ‘Absurd’: $1B earmarked for PPE spent on body armor, jet parts
- MPD escorts homeless from abandoned vehicle inspection ahead of demolition
- Time running out to register to vote in TN, AR, MS