SHELBY COUNTY, Tenn. — Shelby County Schools begin the year fully virtual in a couple of weeks and they’re in need of more teachers.
The district is holding a virtual pop-up hiring fair on Friday to fill the open positions. They’re looking for qualified candidates to teach elementary students, and middle and high school math, history and science classes.
The job fair is from 2 p.m. until 5 p.m. Friday on Microsoft Teams.
To register, click here.
- Shooting on Appling Road in Cordova kills one
- Arkansas rape suspect crashes head-on with deputy during pursuit
- Lawsuit claims mayor’s office exaggerated Nashville COVID-19 numbers to close bars; Cooper’s office says not true
- Newsfeed Now: Western wildfires rage on; Missouri soldier surprises his kids
- US to ban people from downloading TikTok or WeChat apps this weekend