MEMPHIS, Tenn. — A firefighter was injured on the job while fighting a commercial fire in Raleigh early Thursday morning.
The firefighter is expected to be okay, but he had to be transported to the Regional Medical Center for a shoulder injury.
According to officials, his crew was called to the Covington Pike Center at the corner of Raleigh Lagrange after a restaurant went up in flames. That building along with several other businesses sustained moderate to severe damage.
The cause of the fire was determined to be an electrical malfunction.