MEMPHIS, Tenn. — Sam’s Club announced Monday it’s looking to hire 140 permanent, full-time workers at the Memphis fulfillment center.
The company said it’s all part of an initiative to hire 2,000 chain associates after recent growth.
They have multiple positions available including power equipment operators, human resources clerical associates and even an opportunity for a management job.
Pay begins at $14 per hour and includes benefits such as vision, dental, associate discounts, 401(k) and more.
For more information or to apply, click here.
- Secretary of State makes surprise trip to Afghanistan after Biden announces he’s pulling troops from region
- Whitehaven student athlete overcomes obstacles to play baseball
- MPD: One found shot to death in Frayser
- King Biscuit Blues Festival returning to Arkansas in October
- Tennessee lawmakers aim to increase penalties for filing fraudulent property deeds