The Rolling Stones will release a new version of their 1973 album “Goats Head Soup” featuring three unheard tracks, including one featuring Led Zeppelin’s Jimmy Page.
The band announced on Thursday that the release on Sept. 4 will include a four-disc CD and vinyl box set editions that includes 10 bonus tracks, including outtakes and alternative versions.
Page appears on a song called “Scarlet,” and the Stones also released a video for one of the unheard songs, called “Criss Cross.”
“Goats Head Soup” features one of the band’s well known acoustic ballads, “Angie.”
- Some Mid-South stores struggle on Black Friday
- Crumbling road leaves homeowners cut off from driveways
- COVID-19 concerns prompt Methodist Hospital to cancel elective surgeries
- Tigers’ Adair no longer on U of M roster
- SpaceX Starship prototype ready to make highest hop as environmental review underway