The Rolling Stones will release a new version of their 1973 album “Goats Head Soup” featuring three unheard tracks, including one featuring Led Zeppelin’s Jimmy Page.
The band announced on Thursday that the release on Sept. 4 will include a four-disc CD and vinyl box set editions that includes 10 bonus tracks, including outtakes and alternative versions.
Page appears on a song called “Scarlet,” and the Stones also released a video for one of the unheard songs, called “Criss Cross.”
“Goats Head Soup” features one of the band’s well known acoustic ballads, “Angie.”
- Burger King worker shot, killed after dispute over long line in Florida drive-thru
- XFL purchased by group that includes Dwayne ‘The Rock’ Johnson
- New Jersey federal judge whose family was attacked details her son’s last words, calls for action
- Oldest living Marine celebrates 105th birthday with drive-by salute
- Lowes giving away $20,000 grants to small businesses