NASHVILLE, Tenn. — One of the suspects in the Holly Bobo murder case could be released before the end of the year.
During trial, Jason Autry testified that he was there and even participated when Zach Adams killed the Tennessee nursing student back in 2011. In exchange for his testimony Autry was given a plea deal, WTVF reported.
The case is now headed to the Tennessee Court of Appeals and it could take a while for the higher court to make a decision.
In the meantime, Autry could be released by the end of the year. An exact date has not been set.
- Lane College names former Tigers standout Andre Turner men’s basketball coach
- MPD makes first arrest based on ShotSpotter notification
- Dungee, Davis selected in first round of the WNBA Draft
- NCAA extends transfer rule for all student-athletes
- Friends say Memphis rapper among two killed outside a gas station in Fox Meadows