MEMPHIS, Tenn. — A Raleigh man has been indicted in the shooting death of a teen, the District Attorney’s Office announced.
According to officials, Travis Rogers pulled a gun on Jamarion Williams, 16, and shot him while the victim was sitting in a car in the 2800 block of Thomas in Frayser.
Williams died from the injuries.
Authorities believe the shooting stemmed from a disagreement between the two.
Rogers was indicted on a first-degree murder charge.
- Downside of ditching masks: Return of winter-like viruses, especially in kids
- Cookeville police search for man accused of kidnapping 2 Sam’s Club employees at gunpoint
- What are the most popular smart home devices?
- In a seller’s market, experts urge buyers to do these 3 things before placing an offer
- Could your medication raise your risk for heat-related illness?