MEMPHIS, Tenn. — A Raleigh man has been indicted in the shooting death of a teen, the District Attorney’s Office announced.
According to officials, Travis Rogers pulled a gun on Jamarion Williams, 16, and shot him while the victim was sitting in a car in the 2800 block of Thomas in Frayser.
Williams died from the injuries.
Authorities believe the shooting stemmed from a disagreement between the two.
Rogers was indicted on a first-degree murder charge.
- Jeffries’ game-high 17 points weren’t enough to lift Memphis basketball over VCU
- Girl scouts place outdoor food pantries across Shelby County
- Police say neighbors got into a shootout because of argument
- US tops 13M confirmed coronavirus cases
- Grizzlies announce preseason schedule, playing against Minnesota, Atlanta