AUBURN, Ala (WIAT) — President of Auburn University Jay Gogue took to social media Sunday evening to express the core values of Auburn University as protests spark throughout the country.
In his letter that was posted on Auburn’s Facebook and Twitter pages, Gogue explains that there is no room for anything that promotes hate and exclusion.
- Jackson’s knee is 100% as Grizzlies gear up for Orlando
- One man dead after shooting in southeast Memphis
- Drivers tense after violent week on Memphis roads
- Couple gets COVID-19, mother gives birth before dying of virus
- SUV stolen from Memphis fire station