MEMPHIS, Tenn. — Memphis Police say a shooting victim managed to walk to a North Memphis fire station for help.
Police say the victim showed up to Fire Station #19 on Chelsea Avenue.
The victim reportedly told police he was shot in the area of Oakwood and Heard. The victim was transported to Regional One Hospital in critical condition.
Police say it’s unknown who is responsible for the shooting.
If you have any information, call Crime Stoppers at 901-528-CASH.
- University of Memphis mascot TOM III dies at age 12
- ‘We all want to get something done’: COVID-19 relief package remains at a standstill
- Suspect in Jack Pirtle’s shooting claims on social media he’s an addict
- WATCH: Gov. Tate Reeves holds briefing on COVID-19 in Mississippi
- Minneapolis City Council questions police on spike in crime after movement to defund police