MEMPHIS, Tenn. — Memphis Police say one man has been shot in South Memphis.
Police responded to a report of a shooting at Belmar Street near Fernwood Avenue.
Memphis Police say the victim was taken to the hospital in critical condition. No suspect information was given.
If you have any information, call Crime Stoppers at 901-528-CASH.
- All lanes of Hernando Desoto Bridge in downtown Memphis shut down due to maintenance
- Dogecoin ‘to the moon,’ will fund SpaceX project, Musk says
- Tennessee governor says federal pandemic unemployment relief will end in state July 3
- Long lines form at gas pumps, prices rise after cyberattack hits pipeline
- Package with $495,000 worth of fake championship rings intercepted in Indianapolis