MEMPHIS, Tenn. — Memphis Police say one man has been shot in South Memphis.
Police responded to a report of a shooting at Belmar Street near Fernwood Avenue.
Memphis Police say the victim was taken to the hospital in critical condition. No suspect information was given.
If you have any information, call Crime Stoppers at 901-528-CASH.
- Rocky the Christmas tree stowaway owl returns to the wild
- Mental health expert shares tips on civility at Thanksgiving
- Traveling abroad? The CDC now says you should get 3 coronavirus tests
- High court blocks New York coronavirus limits on houses of worship
- Stevie Wonder, Celine Dion, Black Eyed Peas to perform in honor of nurses this Thanksgiving