MEMPHIS, Tenn. — Memphis Police say a juvenile was struck by a car in Binghampton Friday night.
The victim was struck in the area of Summer Avenue and Baltic Street. Police say the victim went to Le Bonheur in critical condition.
The driver reportedly fled the scene.
Police did not say how old the victim is.
If you have any information, call Crime Stoppers at 901-528-CASH.
- ‘I had no clue it would impact so many’: Texas teacher’s back to school Facebook post goes viral
- ‘I had no clue it would impact so many’: Teacher’s positive back-to-school post goes viral
- SCS updates school dress code for virtual learners
- Dolly Parton releasing first Christmas album in 30 years
- 15-year-old boy is carving wooden flags to support ‘forgotten heroes,’ like veterans and first responders, during the pandemic