MEMPHIS, Tenn. — Memphis Police say a juvenile was struck by a car in Binghampton Friday night.
The victim was struck in the area of Summer Avenue and Baltic Street. Police say the victim went to Le Bonheur in critical condition.
The driver reportedly fled the scene.
Police did not say how old the victim is.
If you have any information, call Crime Stoppers at 901-528-CASH.
- DeSoto County NAACP wants animal shelter director fired for post suggesting protesters be shot
- McConnell says he plans to push forward with Trump Supreme Court nominee
- New stadium opens at Clarksdale High School
- Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg dead at 87
- Local teachers say they’re frustrated with virtual classes