MEMPHIS, Tenn. — A man was rushed to the hospital following a shooting in Raleigh.
First responders were called to the 3000 block of Spring Valley Cove overnight after a shooting victim showed up at someone’s door. He then went to a neighbor’s house asking for help.
When help arrived, the man was located in a front yard and rushed to the Regional Medical Center for treatment. It appears he was shot somewhere near Spring Valley Cove and Valley Stream Drive.
Back in October a woman named Margret Gaddy was gunned down in the same cove in the middle of the afternoon. The suspect has not been caught but her family blamed it on gang violence.
“A couple of months ago my house was shot.”
One man who didn’t want to be identified said his house has been hit by random gunfire twice over the last several months and he doesn’t feel safe here.
“We hear shootings all the time here. We call police. They say they are going to send a patrol around and we never really see patrols around here.”
He believed most of the trouble makers are coming from other parts of the neighborhood.
In the latest case, authorities do not have a suspect. If you know anything, call Crime Stoppers at (901) 528-CASH.
- 901 FC unable to capitalize on chances as they fall to North Carolina
- Dustin Johnson emerges from a pack to lead PGA Championship
- Oregon trooper injured, 24 arrested in Portland protests
- Michigan couple paddles 2,000 miles down Mississippi River
- Schools face big virus test as students return to classroom