MEMPHIS, Tenn. — Memphis Police say a child has been shot in South Memphis.
Officers responded to a shooting on Cynthia Place near Tate Avenue just before 7 p.m. Friday evening. Police say a juvenile was transported to Le Bonheur in non-critical condition.
Memphis Police did not say how old the child is or what led up to this shooting. Police have also not released any suspect information.
- Costco to raise hourly minimum wage to $16, end hazard pay
- Memphis councilman calls on Haushalter to resign from health department
- County’s timeline on vaccine stockpile doesn’t add up
- COVID-19 relief package hangs in the balance as lawmakers stay along party lines
- COVID-19 bill can’t include $15 minimum wage hike, Senate referee says