DYERSBURG, Tenn. — A 19-year-old was transported to a Memphis hospital after being shot in Dyersburg overnight.
According to police, the victim was walking up to his apartment on Fisher Circle when four gunmen began shooting. They reportedly fired 31 times before fleeing the scene in an unknown vehicle.
The victim, his apartment and a nearby vehicle were all struck during the shooting. The victim was initially taken to West Tennessee Healthcare Dyersburg Hospital but had to be transfered to the Regional Medcial Center in Memphis. His condition remains unknown.
Anyone with information is asked to call 285-TIPS, 311 or 285-1212.
- Third stimulus check: Here’s when you might get a $1,400 direct payment
- Elvis Presley’s Graceland starting virtual tours
- Tennessee authorities searching for alleged members of identity theft ring operating out of Memphis metro area
- Orpheum announces new changes to upcoming Broadway season
- Family of dead soldier questions US Army’s handling of sexual assault and retaliation