MEMPHIS, Tenn. — Two Memphis landmarkers were the targets of vandals overnight.
The wall surrounding Graceland and the sidewalk was covered with “#BLM” in different colored paints. There was even another section that read “#Stay Tuned.”
It was the same messages that were found at the Levitt Shell early Tuesday morning. Pictures from that scene showed the vandals again painted the walls and stage, but this time with additional anti-police and anti-Trump messages.
WREG reached out but Graceland said they did not have a comment.
It’s unclear if police have any suspects at this time. If you know anything about these incidents, call Crime Stoppers at (901) 528-CASH.
- Coronavirus relief: When will lawmakers reach deal on more help for Americans?
- Coronavirus pandemic blamed for rise in violent crimes across the U.S.
- NYC’s first African-American mayor, David Dinkins, dies at 93
- Michigan officials certify election, sealing Biden victory
- Officers accused of leaving injured suspect outside jail in hospital gown